Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Progression

This week marks 13 weeks since I took Seamus on... that's a quarter of a year already gone by. I hadn't planned that he'd be here this long, taking him was one of those spur of the moment, must do sort of things that sometimes I get myself into (see also "Sugar, Paso Fino"). I figured I'd take him and start feeding him and find someone else pretty quickly to take him over. At that point, I don't think that it was evident how far down Seamus was. He still had a little GO if there was food involved, but that was all he had left- he still had that drive and will to survive but his body was going to be shutting down soon at that point if no one stepped in. Enter ME... I'm convinced that I have "SUCKER" tattoo'd on my forehead LOL

I thought that in celebration of Seamus surviving and being with me this long, I'd go back and post a progression of photos, one almost weekly so we can all see where he started and where he is now:

Dec. 27, 2010
Jan. 3, 2011
Jan. 11, 2011
Jan. 18th 2011
Jan. 24, 2011
Feb. 3, 2011
Feb. 10, 2011
Feb. 16, 2011
Mar. 12, 2011
Mar. 17, 2011
March 29, 2011

1 comment:

  1. Poor guy, makes you wonder what people are thinking and how they can abuse a horse. I'll bet he's glad you found him and he does look like he's getting better all the time. He's turning into a beautiful boy. Thank you for taking him in and caring for him.

    ReplyDelete